How to Delete Instagram Account in 2021?
How to Delete Instagram Account?
Friends, in our post today, we will tell you how you can delete your instagram account. But before we tell you to delete the instagram account, before that we want to tell you this. If you delete your instagram account, then your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will also be permanently removed.
But if you just want to take a break from instagram for some time, instead of deleting your instagram account, you can temporarily disable your account.
How do I temporarily disable my Instagram account?
If you want to temporarily disable your instagram account, then your instagram profile, photos, comments and likes will all be hidden (hidden). As long as you do not reactivate your account yourself, to reactivate the account, you just have to logging into your account.
How can you disable the instagram account of the matter, then let us tell you that you can disable your Instagram account only by using your computer and mobile browser.
To temporarily disable your account:
- First of all, you have to login to friends in your computer by going to instagram.com. You cannot temporarily disable your account using the instagram app.
- After login to instagram account with the help of your computer or mobile browser, you have to click on your profile picture in the top right side. After that you Profile Then you have to click on Edit profile Have to click on the option.
- Scroll down and then come down, Temporarily disable my account Click on that option will be showing in the bottom right.
- Now you Why are you disabling your account? Select an option from the drop down menu in front of. It wants to know from you why you want to disable your account, then according to your choice, select any option in the drop down menu. After that you have to re-enter your password. Here you have to note that the option to disable the account will be shown when you have selected your reason in the menu and entered your password.
- As soon as you enter the reason and password on your screen Temporarily Disable Account The option of will be activated. You just have to click this option.
As soon as you do this, your instagram account will be temporarily disabled disabled. If you want to enable your instagram account again later. So for this you just have to go to instagram and enter your username and password and login.
Friends, you can also use your instagram account with the help of your mobile browser temporary disable Can do Just you have to open your mobile browser, then search instagram.com in the search box. Then after that you have to login by entering your instagram username and password.
Now you have to open the instagram account opened in desktop version on your mobile browser. For this you simply top right side of your mobile browser 3 dot The show will be happening, click on it.
After which there will be many option shows on your mobile screen, out of all those options, you have to click on the desktop site box. With which the instagram’s website will open like a desktop on your mobile screen. Then follow all the steps mentioned above.
How do I delete my Instagram account?
Friends, let us tell you that once you delete your instagram account permanently. Then after that you will not be able to login to your account again using the same username and password. Apart from this, you cannot use the same username with any other instagram account of yours.
Because of security reasons, Instagram cannot delete our account by itself. So to delete your instagram account by yourself, you have to login to your account and send request for deletion. If you do not remember your username and password, then you Forgot Password You can change your instagram password by clicking on
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
- To permanently delete your instagram account Delete Your Account Click on After which a new page will open on the new tab, if you do not login on the instagram account in your computer or mobile browser. So it will first ask you to login to your instagram account, enter your username and password and login.
- After that you have to select one of the options in the dropdown menu to tell us why are you deleting your account? (Why do you want to delete your account?) After that you have to re-enter your password.
- Remember that the option of permanently delete your account will be active only when you select your reason in the dropdown menu.
- After that you Permanently delete my account Have to click on tap.
If you want to delete another or other person’s instagram account from your mobile or your computer. So for this, first you have to log out from your instagram account. After that, login by entering the username and password of the account you want to delete.
After that follow all the steps to delete the remaining Instagram account as we have told you above. After 30 days your account deletion request, the process will be completed. After which your account and all your information will be permanently deleted,
Take friends, you have successfully deleted your instagram account, if you want to check whether your instagram account has been permanently deleted or not. So for this, go to your instagram and enter your username and password and try to login, you will not be able to login.
Friends, it may take up to 90 days to delete all the posts and information you have done on instagram, from the deletion process you have done.
After we delete the instagram account, instagram keeps all our information secure in its data for 90 days. It can also keep your information for things like legal issues, violation of conditions, or damage prevention efforts. Which you can read in instagram’s data policy. After 90 days all your information will be automatically deleted from instagram’s database too.